State Farm Insurance Agent located in El Cajon, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Doug Steiner - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
Compensation: $13.00 per hour to $16.00 per hour with monthly bonus with a $700 aveage bonus with quarterly and annual bonuses too
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Bilingual - Spanish required
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Doug Steiner - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! We want to work alongside those who are equally committed to excellence and personal achievement.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in El Cajon.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 2006.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Senior Vice President's Club, and Bronze Tablet
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish and French
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.dougsteiner.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)